I am a student.  Can I register to vote at school?

​College students can register and vote in the jurisdiction of their residence. A registered voter may only have one residence. If the college student considers his or her school address to be his or her residence, the college student may register and vote in the county where the school is located.  

Your residential address is required.  If you are living on campus contact  the Guilford County Board of Elections  to determine how your address should be entered.  It varies by campus.  Your mailing address is your Campus Box Number and cannot be used as your residential address

Seventeen year olds who will become 18 on or before the date of the general election may register in order to vote in the primary election.   

For a North Carolina Voter Registration form click here.